The Friday sport and activities program is an important part of each student’s overall education. It allows an opportunity for students to experience a range of competitive and non-competitive recreational activities.
These teams play competitive sport against other Sutherland Shire Schools (SSISSA).
- Mixed netball
- Touch football
Other Sport and Activities
These are non-competitive activities that run throughout the year. They vary from term to term or year to year and include:
Junior – Years 7 and 8
- Sports combo – held at Sutherland Leisure Centre and involves a round robin of aqua aerobics, aerobics, circuit, and volleyball
- YMCA – Aerobic and circuit based activities
Senior – Years 9 and 10
- Fernwood Gym
Students have the opportunity to represent OLMC and progress through the Combined Catholic Colleges sporting pathway.
The pathway follows the following steps:
- OLMC competitions and carnivals
- Southern Sydney Combined Catholic Colleges (SSCCC)
- NSW Combined Catholic Colleges (NSWCCC)
- NSW All Schools Championships
- Australian All Schools Championships
The CCC Pathway offers the following sports:
- Cross Country
- Water polo